Increase access to in-home water & sewer service
- Establish sustainable water and sanitation services in communities where homes are unserved.
- Promote research and development that will address the technologic challenges of providing adequate and affordable water and sanitation services.
- Ensure homes with existing water and sanitation services continue to function.
Click here for detailed information about these strategies.
World Health Organization and IRC Water and Sanitation Centre
Description: Linking Technology Choice with Operation and Maintenance in the Context of Community Water Supply and Sanitation: A Reference Document for Planners and Project Staff
Specific Programs/Strategies: Technological, environmental, and community issues related to community water supply and sanitation
- Target Audience: Adults
- Setting: Community
- Recommendation: Not applicable
- Review Agency: World Health Organization (Brikké F. and Bredero M., 2003)
- Related Topics: Not applicable
- Website: World Health Organization and IRC Water and Sanitation Centre