State and National Resources: Alaska Center for Health Data and Statistics Alaska Health Education Library Project (AHELP) ANTHC Epidemiology Center County Health CalculatorCounty Health Rankings Healthy Communities Navigator HealthyPeople.gov National Public Health Improvement Initiative Improving Public Health in Alaska The Parran Report
For more information related to HA2020, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Increase access to in-home water & sewer service
- Establish sustainable water and sanitation services in communities where homes are unserved.
- Promote research and development that will address the technologic challenges of providing adequate and affordable water and sanitation services.
- Ensure homes with existing water and sanitation services continue to function.
Click here for detailed information about these strategies.
World Health Organization and IRC Water and Sanitation Centre
Description: Linking Technology Choice with Operation and Maintenance in the Context of Community Water Supply and Sanitation: A Reference Document for Planners and Project Staff
Specific Programs/Strategies: Technological, environmental, and community issues related to community water supply and sanitation
- Target Audience: Adults
- Setting: Community
- Recommendation: Not applicable
- Review Agency: World Health Organization (Brikké F. and Bredero M., 2003)
- Related Topics: Not applicable
- Website: World Health Organization and IRC Water and Sanitation Centre